You will need:
- tin foil
- On your cardboard draw the design of the shield you would like.
- Using a pair of scissors cut round the design (please look below to see how to hold your scissors correctly)
- Design your own coat of arms by drawing something on the shield that is special to you. This can be a pattern, drawing of a pet, shapes, even a self portrait.
- Using a spare piece of cardboard cut a long oblong/rectangle shape out (this will be used for the handle)
- Bend the oblong strip of cardboard at either end to make a horseshoe shape.
- Tape or glue both ends of the strip of cardboard in the centre at the back of your shield. This will make a handle for you to hold your shield.
You have now made a knights shield!
We look forward to seeing your results.