Mission from Mrs Nichol!
I hope you are all enjoying the activities that have been set so far. I have an ongoing mission for you all to complete whilst you are at home. Create a journal/diary that you update daily with the following things:
- A happy memory from the day
- What you have done that day
- A message for a friend/teacher to read when we return to school
- Anything else you wish to include!
Don't forget the following:
- Capital letters at the start of your sentences and for names and places
- Finger spaces between words
- Use your phonics (robot talk/robot arms) to sound out your words carefully
- Full stop at the end of your sentence
- Read it through to check it makes sense (edit it if needed)
I cannot wait to read these journals when we return to school! You will be awarded a special journal writing certificate when you bring them in!